`Modular systems – containerized mills are a unique concept developed by Anderson Feed Technology. The containerized mills were developed in the early 70’s and since then many installations have been completed worldwide. Over the past 45 years a complete range of highly efficient containerized systems have been developed and installed. The containerized systems are easily upgraded to incorporate the latest standards in milling technology.
Reducing installation time
The complete system including utility lines is pre-assembled in the factory in modular units. The individual skids are shipped to site and connected like legos resulting in an 80% reduction in installation time!
The containerized mills can be supplied in the range of 1 to 60 tons per hour. Each section or skid is built into a metal frame that is equivalent in size to a 20-ft container. The frame of the container has two functions. The frame is not only used for shipment it is also the steel structure of the processing plant.
We create modular solutions for:
- Compound feed production
- Pet food
- Aqua feed
- Cereal processing plants
- Soybean processing
- Premix / concentrates plants
Advantages of containerized mills:
- All components are reliable and tested
- Minimum installation time on site
- Low freight costs and easy handling
- Complete with support frame
- Complete with all electrical and compressed air systems
- Assembled and checked in factory before despatch
- Saving on civil and building costs
- Low energy consumption
- The plant can be erected in a short timeframe
- Easily to expand
Proved concept with many outstanding references.
Range of Containerized Mills
|Type||Mash (t/h)||Pellets (t/h)||Batch size (lbs)|