The advantages of using the Anderson Feed Technology method to create full fat soy:
- Intensive moisture control of the final product, which creates optimal storage conditions and prevents the full fat soya against a possible re-contamination of salmonella.
- A uniform product treatment which guarantees a stable quality.
- A safe way of processing the soybeans by keeping the temperatures at acceptable levels and reducing the risk of a fire.
- The anti-nutritional factor will be removed very efficiently, leaving good urease and antitrypsin values.
- When choosing for the containerised concept, a lot of time will be saved on engineering, supervision and on-site construction without losing quality. The containerised plant is supported by its containers and thus it does not require heavily constructed walls, floors.