Anderson Feed Technology patented pre-compacting technology – the BOA compactor, a unique alternative for double pelleting or expanding.
A double-walled mixing chamber in which steam and liquids are introduced and the mixture is compacted using a hydraulically operated compacting chamber.
Generously sized paddles, adjustable in both height and pitch, guarantee a homogeneous mixture and a hygienic process. The mixture is introduced into the compacting chamber where a rotating three-roller head presses the material through two conical friction rings. Three hydraulic cylinders accurately assess the adjustable distance (0.125 – 2.0″ ) between the friction rings which, along with the motor power of the main motor, determine the compaction level.
The unique combination of mixing chamber and compacting chamber ensures an optimum absorption of steam and liquids, a more homogeneous distribution of the raw materials, a higher pelleting capacity and excellent pellet quality.
Features BOA Compactor
- Double walled mixer housing, inner wall in AISI 316, outer wall in mild steel.
- Door at the front and main shaft from AISI 304.
- Solid main shaft.
- Large interchangeable paddles, adjustable in both height and pitch.
- Main shaft equipped with speed sensor.
- Compacting chamber with rotating three-roller head, one stationary and one adjustable friction ring.
- Three hydraulic cylinders with accurate read-out system.
- Hydraulic unit.
- Main shaft powered by electric motor.
- Transmission via V-belts.
- Shearpin protection against overload.
- Door and large inspection hatches with safety switch.
- Temperature sensor PT 100 in mixing chamber and on front bearing.
- One steam inlet 3” and two liquid inlets 1½”.
Get your quotation now