The Anderson Feed Technology Crumbler HE is a new crumbler line based on years of experience with a focus on high performance and high efficiency. Our crumbler technology is based on two large, independently driven rollers, which ensures an optimum result of minimum fines with maximum crumble.
An integrated rotating feeder ensures an even distribution of the pellets to the crumble rollers. Large-scale axially and radially riffled crumble rollers rotate at equal speeds in opposite directions, and cut the pellet to a crumble. Using accurate measurement, the large 0.5″ inch crumble rollers guarantee an optimum result. The remote roller adjustment system increases the efficiency and simplifies the adjustment of the roller distance during production.
Features Crumblers HE
- Housing manufactured from mild steel
- Rotating feeder from mild steel
- Two solid 12 inch axially and radially riffled crumble rollers from hard cast iron (hartguss)
- Rollers independently driven
- Transmission via V-belts
- Accurate adjustment of crumble size
- Manual or remote roller adjustment
- Read-outs accurate to 0.004 inches
- Safety provision via die springs against foreign objects
- Heavy duty, closed shaft bearings
- Inspection hatch with safety switch
- Level indication included
Get your quotation now