- Anderson Feed Technology
- Hammer Mills 670
Hammer Mills 670
The Anderson Feed Technology Series 670 Hammer Mills are high efficiency size reduction machines resulting from over 100 years of grinding experience. Depending on the screen size and rpm, these hammer mills can grind particles down to 200 micron in size. All Series 670 models can rotate in two directions and are equipped with electro-pneumatically operated valves and cast iron rupture discs.
The Series 670 Hammer Mills feature a solid, all-welded construction and come with a number of state of the art features.
A sealed vibratory feeder with permanent magnet ensures a constant and metal free feed to the Hammer Mill. The feeder can be provided with a roll feeder equipped with a de-stoner and self-cleaning magnet. The feeder also comes with optional frequency controlled vibratory feed to ensure uniform distribution of the raw material over the full width of the grinding chamber. Unfiform feed assures consistent discharge of the product from the grinding chamber to achieve a high grinding efficiency.
Features Hammer Mills 670
- Designed for dual direction of rotation
- Electro-pneumatic operated product guide valve
- Cast iron breaker plates
- Large inspection doors
- Built onheavybase frame with shock absorbers
- Precisely balanced rotor guarantees a long service life
- Fully enclosed roll feeder with automatic self-cleaning magnet – and stone trap
- Screen changing without stopping the mill
- Automatic feeder
- Very high efficiency rate